Magicalift Pdo Thread with Buttock Lifting Needles/Pdo Thread Lift Buttock Tornado
|FOB Price:||Get Latest Price|
|Min. Order:||500 Pieces|
|Payment Terms:||T/T, Western Union, Paypal|
- Model NO.: Absorbable Pdo Thread Lift
- Theory: Injection Skin
- Portable: Portable
- Medical Devices Reg./Record No.: Lsyjxscx20120098
- Products Type: Medical Absorbable Suture
- Pdo Thread Lift Color: Red Yellow Blue Brown Gray Orange
- Function: Body Lift/ Eye Lift / Face Lift /Hip Lift ..
- Size: 21g-31g
- Thread Length: 34--120mm
- Transport Package: 10 PCS/Plastic Bags Aluminum Bag
- Origin: Shanghai
- Type: Pdo Thread
- Application: Salon SPA Clinic
- Medical Device Regulatory Type: Type 3
- Properties: Medical Adhesive & Suture Material
- Brand Name: Magicalift Pdo Thread
- Certfications: Ce ISO
- Products Packing: 10 PCS/ Plastic Bag, 5 Plastic Bags/Aluminum Bag
- Needle Length: 30-150mm
- Trademark: Magicalift
- Specification: Single Screw Double Screw 3D Cog
- HS Code: 90183220
What is PDO Threads Lifting?
Magicalift PDO Threads Lifting are made of absorbable PDO (Polydioxanone) which is a material that has been used in surgery for many years, mainly in surgery. In contrary to other threads, PDO threads achieve lifting by a special thread weave and stimulation of new collagen in the skin.
1. Has an excellent effect and lasting duration because the thread holds a wide portion of the face, even inward
2. Makes a small and slim face by lifting wide and wrinkled areas intensively
3. Provides skin elasticity and tone improvement by stimulating epidermis which form Collagen
What can be treated with Magicalift PDO Threads?
- Fine lines and wrinkles
- Skin furrows and wrinkles on the neck, cleavage and underarms
- Bags under the eye
- Lips and around the mouth (Marionette lines)
- Sagging chin or cheeks
- Crow's Feet
- Naso-labial folds (Smile lines)
1.Who is a thread lift suitable for?
The procedure is most effective on skin that has minimal sagging and offers the best results for cheeks, jowls, brows and the neck area. If you are put off by traditional surgery or don't want general anesthetic then a thread lift is great as it is minimally invasive and can be carried out under local anesthetic.
2.What are the benefits of PDO Thread Lift?
Areas that can be treated include lifting of eye brow, cheeks, corner of the mouth, naso-labial fold and neck. you shall notice a more defined jawlines and the face appear more "V" shaped. Since absorbable sutures are used, there will not be any foreign body in the skin after 6 months.
3.How is the procedure performed?
After cleansing and sterilisation of the face, anesthetic in the form of cream or direct injection can be given to reduce discomfort sensation.The doctor will choose the most appropriate type of threads and place it accordingly at various part of your face. The procedure takes about 30 minutes.
4.How long do the results last?
The threads will remain in the skin for 6 months. Collagen stimulation and lifting will persist even after they are being fully absorbed. With proper care, the lifting effect will still last for another year or more, giving a total effect of approximately 2 years.