Reyoungel Sodium Injectable Dermal Filler Hyaluronate Acid Gel
|FOB Price:||Get Latest Price|
|Min. Order:||10 Pieces|
|Production Capacity:||100000 PCS Per Year|
|Payment Terms:||Western Union, Paypal|
- Model NO.: Fine Derm Deep Subskin
- Reyoungel Deep: 1ml, 2ml
- Reyoungel Fine: 1ml, 2ml
- Component: Sodium Hyaluronate Acid Dermal Filler
- Cross-Linked Agent: Bdde
- Function: Breast and Buttock Enhancement
- Theory: Injection Skin
- Portable: Portable
- Medical Devices Reg./Record No.: Zsyjxscx20100115
- Transport Package: One Prefilled Syringe with Two Sterile Needles
- Origin: China
- Brand Name: Reyoungel Dermal Filler
- Reyoungel Derm: 1ml, 2ml
- Reyoungel Subskin: 10ml, 20ml
- Form: Gel
- Certificates: Ce ISO
- Type: Prefilled Syringe
- Application: SPA Salon, Home, Salon
- Medical Device Regulatory Type: Type 3
- Trademark: Reyoungel
- Specification: CE, ISO
- HS Code: 30059090
What is Reyoungel®?
Reyoungel is a series of cross-linked hyaluronic acid dermal fillers that are used to treat signs of aging. The products are developed to smooth outlines and wrinkles, shape facial contours and add volume to lips.Reyoungel is safe and effective to treat the entire face creating a more beautiful and youthful look.
- It is easy to inject and bring out natural result.
- It is safe due to non-animal origin and low BDDE residual.
- It is long-lasting caused by slow and uniform degradation.
1.What is Dermal Filler?
Injection Areas of Reyoungel Dermal Filler
Dermal Fillers are made from a substance which occur naturally in human skin - this means they are extremely safe to use and can give fantastic enhancements to lips and facial lines.
You may experience some discomfort such as temporary tenderness, redness, swelling on the injected area. They usually disappear on their own in less than 7 days. You can apply an ice pack for a brief period on the injection site to help ease any swelling.