Facial Wrinkle Correction Ha Dermal Filler Injectable
|FOB Price:||Get Latest Price|
|Min. Order:||10 Pieces|
|Production Capacity:||100000PCS Per Month|
|Payment Terms:||T/T, Western Union, Paypal|
- Model NO.: Fine Derm Deep Subskin
- Theory: Injection Skin
- Portable: Portable
- Medical Devices Reg./Record No.: Zsyjxscx20100115
- Reyoungel Deep: 1ml, 2ml
- Reyoungel Fine: 1ml, 2ml
- Component: Sodium Cross-Linked Hyaluronic Acid
- Cross-Linked Agent: Bdde
- Function: Anti-Wrinkles and Folds, Lip Enhancement
- Transport Package: Pre-Filled in The Glass Syringer B. D
- Origin: China
- Type: Prefilled Syringe
- Application: Salon, Home, Distribution, SPA
- Medical Device Regulatory Type: Type 3
- Brand Name: Reyoungel Dermal Filler
- Reyoungel Derm: 1ml, 2ml
- Reyoungel Subskin: 10ml, 20ml
- Ha Concentration: 24mg/Ml
- Certificates: Ce ISO
- Trademark: Reyoungel
- Specification: Fine Derm Deep Subskin
- HS Code: 30059090
What is Reyoungel®?
Reyoungel is a series of cross-linked hyaluronic acid dermal fillers that are used to treat signs of aging. The products are developed to smooth outlines and wrinkles, shape facial contours and add volume to lips.Reyoungel is safe and effective to treat the entire face creating a more beautiful and youthful look.
Reyoungel Dermal Filler Specification
- It is easy to inject and bring out natural result.
- It is safe due to non-animal origin and low BDDE residual.
- It is long-lasting caused by slow and uniform degradation.
- It provides optimal results with low injection volume.
Injection Areas of Reyoungel Dermal Filler
We can specially make the products per customers' specification.
We can offer OEM service with customers' private brands and labels.
We can offer excellent after-sale service and professional technical support.
Dermal Fillers are made from a substance which occur naturally in human skin - this means they are extremely safe to use and can give fantastic enhancements to lips and facial lines.
You may experience some discomfort such as temporary tenderness, redness, swelling on the injected area. They usually disappear on their own in less than 7 days. You can apply an ice pack for a brief period on the injection site to help ease any swelling.